Thursday 10 October 2019

Best Wishes in Autumn

Best Wishes in Autumn

Hello,friends
today I have the autumn card. I love autumn . It brings
its colours, some rainy days, mysterious spirit.

I chose Magnolia stamp  Summer Wreath Tilda.

Then I used leaves from Dylusions Ranger set- Around the edge,
the plant with berries is from Paper Arts -Happy to be Me,
mushrooms are from Woodware craft collection, Best Wishes.


I painted all stamps with Distress Inks,
mainly vintage photo colour.

This is the backside of the card.

Challenges entered:

Best Wishes in Autumn Days.
Thanks so much for your visit.
hanap



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card inside and out - love it. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'trees'leaves'autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely autumnal card and I love the mushrooms on the inside. Thank you for joining us in our 'Trees, leaves or Autumn' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great do you mind if I share it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap