Sunday 6 October 2019

Bookmark

Bookmark

Hello,everybody,
today I´d like to share my new bookmark.
I love reading books and I like to have nice bookmarks
in them or give  them as a present my friends.

I used the face stamp from Craft Stamper magazine
designed by Julie Owens. the stamp is without hair and a jawline
so everybody can finish the image in the own way.
I used the hot embossing in the background with white embossing
powder.

I used these things.

Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for your stopping by.
Wish you Happy Colourful Autumn Days.
hanap



3 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmark, I like how you changed up the image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap