Saturday 4 January 2020

Hope,Joy, Believe

Hope, Joy, Believe

Hi everyone,
I ´d like to share my new bookmark.
I created it for my new Christmas book.



I chose All Dressed Up digi stamp Warm Hands Warm Heart
I coloured it with water colours.
I used Tim Holtz embossing stencil and Distress Oxide
Ink Pads for the background. 
The stamps Joy, Hope , Believe are from Heidi Swapp set. 
I cut out three small hearts from 
made background and used them as a decoration under the stamp.
The pink embellishments are from ScrapBerry´s set.


Challenges entered:

Thank so much for your stopping by.
Happy New Year.
hanap

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag! I like the technique you used on your background and the image is so cute! The little hearts just add to the design. Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, Hanap ... so softly and delicately coloured! The overlapping background hearts add wonderful depth ... and the trio along the bottom are just sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bookmark is awesome! LOVE all the hearts-I'd be looking at it all the time inside my book! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up! Please come back again!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap