Sunday 11 January 2015

Winter Wonderland


 
Do you love winter ?
I love calm and white countryside
and walking in it.
I love watching winter sports,
especially biathlon,speedskating
and figure skating. There are a lot of
great sportsmen in our country and I enjoy
watching them in their races.
I keep my fingers crossed and wish them
a lot of success.
 
 
I used mini Ice Tilda ( Sweet Christmas Dream Col.2011).
I coloured it with Distress Inks.
I made these  flowers on my own.
 
 
I added the metal establishment "A Skate" from
"Once Upon a Winter 6",and
decorative pink brads from ScrapBerry's.
¨The ribbons are from Anita's Everyday Ribbons.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you very much for your stopping by
and your comments.
 
Be happy in these days.
hana
 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with lovely soft colours and excellent use of the diecuts. The flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful work Hana, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the lush colours & the Magnolia image & I lurve that skate button.
    Thank you for joining us over at Live & Love Crafts Challenge, good luck hun & hope to see you again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!

    Greetings Marrie,
    DT member TFMC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww such a beautiful one! Love your work! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia - Let it snow Challenge! Good luck and hopefully see you next time! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card; such pretty colours and embellishments, especially the skate button. A bit late, sorry, but thanks for joining LLC for our winter sports challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap