Sunday 4 January 2015

Snowman
 
I enjoyed my free time making card with a little snowman.
I saw some beautiful snowmen in the gardens, in the meadows.
They looked very happy , I could say
they were made with love.
 




I used the stamp Dandelion Clock ,
 Lili of the Valley, Fairies  Col. 
I water coloured  it with Distress Inks. 


                                            


 

 



 
PDF Tutorials Fancy Frame Squares1 from Lili of the Valley
helped me to create my card.
I added the shabby white embossing enamel
on the  small chipboard branch.
The snowman ,in the right  down corner ,is from the set
of metal establishments with epoxy
Once Upon A Winter6, ScrapBerry's.



 

 



Dare to dream.
 




 


I  enter Snowman card
   in the following challenge:



 


 
 
 
 


Thank you very much for your visit
and your comments.
 
Have a nice time.
hana


 

 


 


 

 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap