Wednesday 17 March 2021

Rain

 Rain


Hi everybody,

today I´d like to share my new  mini rainy card album.

I´ve chosen the stamp London Tilda from Magnolia Little London col.



inside
The stamp is Resting Tilda from Magnolia Spring Fever col.
I cut these umbrellas from the stamp london Tilda.


inside
The stamp with rainbow is fromMagnolia Fairy Tale col.

I used Spellbinders Nestling Die Templates and
 papers are from Paper Pack designed by Marta Lulek,
Lemoncraft.pl.



back side

Challenges entered:

Be happy in these days. Enjoy Easter Days.
hanap


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us over at Simply Magnolia.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap