Sunday 7 July 2019

Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Hi, everybody,
today I ´d like to share my card with a dragonfly.
I like to watch dragonflies in the summer near the lake. They have got
beautiful glittering wings.
I used Oxide Distress inkpads - fired brick, iced spruce, fossilized amber
for the background.

Then I used Crafty Individuals stamp with letters.
I have got Sizzix dragonflies stamp set matching metal cutting dies.
So I cut a dragonfly and a flower from my background and then I used
the matching stamps.

Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for your stopping by.
Happy Crafting.
With love
hanap


3 comments:

  1. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I like the cutaway dragonfly. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap