Monday 11 March 2019

Pocket Album

Pocket Album

Hello creative lovers,
today I´d like to share my new album.
I ´ve found the inspiration here in mycreativespirit
I ordered the basic craft kit here and I could use the tutorial video and 
it helped me to create the album.



This album cover is from grey boards. I used Black Constructive
Tape to put them together. There were pre cut four holes in the covers
to add small magnets.


                                                       
                                                     
                   

I mainly used papers from Vintage Winter kit designed by www.laseroweLOVE.pl,
papers from Stamperia kit Dreams and papers from Soft Sweet Pink kit from Craft sensations.
 I created pockets and cards .






I also used stamps a photos for cards decorations .
                                                                       


It was amazing time spending by making this album.

Enjoy spring days with creativity.
hanap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap