Sunday 18 November 2018

Rosettes

Christmas Rosette Wreath

Hi everyone
today I´d like to share my wreath with rosettes. I like to make them.
I haven´t got any stencil for making them . I create
them myself.  I use a scoring board. It is interesting because they are not the same
and you are awaiting for the new result.
Then I decorated the wreath with five white flowers. 
I tried to create them from foamiran. 
I cut some white leaves. I used Designer Die set, Carta Bella.

I chose A little Gift Tilda from Sweet Christmas Dream col.2011.


Challenges entered:

Have nice days with creativity.
hanap

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love your flowers! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap