Saturday 23 September 2017

Best Wishes

Best Wishes
Hi everybody,
today I´d like to share my new card with cakes.
I´ve chosen the Lili of the valley stamp - Rosie with Cake




I stamped the background with the  Maxi Aladine Cake stamp.
I´ve found the inspiration how to use the big stamps
in the Hero Arts Rubber Stamps video : Colored Pencils
 and Stamping  with Jennifer McGuire.
I coloured the cakes and Rosie with watercolours.

Entered challenges:
addicted-to-stamps-challenge/2017/09/challenge-153
ribbongirls./2017/09/september-any-image-challenge.
/2017/09/the-sketchy-challenges-127

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
my blog.
With best wishes
hanap

3 comments:

  1. Ahh such a sweet and lovely card with the cute LOTV girlie against all the cupcakes! Thanks for joining our challnge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaah, your cupcake card is soooo sweet! I want to eat it ;-) so perfect. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps Challenge, Alma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow how cool are all those cakes with her just love it thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap