Monday 13 February 2017

ALL ABOUT LOVE
 
Hello crafty friends,
today I ´d like to share my Valentine´s card.
It is a lovely time,isn´t it? There are a lot of
flowers , hearts and a lot of pink colour in the shops.
The flowers are messengers of spring .
I chose to use Magnolia stamp A Lovely Tilda from
Christmas Heart Coll.2015.
 
 
I also used for the decoration Magnolia stamp Elegant Heart
from Raising the Ceiling Coll.2010
and the stamp from You are a Star kit (text), coll.Lovely Emojis 2017.

I made a bow from a ribbon with hearts.

 
I love tulips.
I have visited a lovely shop with amazing goodies.
I took this photo here.
 
I´d like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank so much for stopping by.
 
Be happy in these days.
hanap  x

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at the Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog. Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous creation and thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Hugs
    Cinderella(DT)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge at Noor Design UK and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this is loaded with lots of extra's and I'm always a sucker for any Magnolia. LOL! Thanks for joining us at Noor! Design UK for the February's "Have a Heart" challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia with this beautiful creation. Hope to see you in our next challenge too!

    Best wishes

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap