Wednesday 18 March 2015

Spring Happiness
 
I made a new card with flowers.
Spring is coming.
I am looking forward to spring days,
gardening and lovely flowers.



 
At first I made the paper with flowers.
I used Magnolia stamp 
from Sea breeze collection.
I chose Tilda with Pony Tail
from Sunset Rainbow col.
I coloured Tilda and flowers with distress inks.
 
 
 
The banner is  Magnolia stamp
from Winter Wonderland col.
The flowers in the corner are from
Botanica Collection , Petalloo.
 
I am entering my card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you so much for your comments
and stopping by.
 
Enjoy lovely spring days.
hana
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo and the super sweet Tilda, fab colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia this time, and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card . Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia. Hope to see you again.
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap