Monday 9 February 2015

 Love is in the Air
 
My card is about love.
I like these words  " Never too old for a Hug x " .
I think it is really true.
It is a stamp from Lily of the Valley,
Fairies col.
 


 
I chose the Magnolia stamp,
Lonely Tilda with the Heart,
from With Love col.2013.
I coloured it with Distress Inks.
I used Stamperia paper col.
The flowers are from Flora Doodles,Petallo.
 
 
 
I used the Spellbinders die for this oval.
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
 
 
Be happy in these Valentine days.
hana

2 comments:

  1. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Forever.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap