Tuesday 10 February 2015

Besties  Forever
 
I made a new card with my
favourite stamp.
 

 
Teddy Bear Love from Princes and
Princesses col.
I used Distress Inks for colouring.
The flowers are from
Prima flowers and Petaloo Premier.
The flowered paper is from Stamperia col.
The small branches are made with Magnolia
Heart Swirl die. I used
the embossing powder on them.
I used large dies Xcut , Docrafts col.

 


 
This pink ornate  frame
is made with Tim Holtz die,
Alterations.
 


 
I enter this card into these challenges:
 
 
Thank you very much for your comments and stopping by.
 
With best wishes,
hana
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap