Wednesday 5 December 2018

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas

Hello friends,
I am here to share my Christmas card.


My papers are Blue Stars , Stamperia.
I like them a lot.
I chose Magnolia stamp Cause I love you Tilda,
from Lovely Emojis col.2017. I painted it with water colours.
  Then I used Magnolia stamps Merry
Christmas and the round one Santa is coming.
I used the die of  poinsettia, I cut the leaves and I decided for white colour.

Challenges entered:

Merry Christmas to you
Thanks so much for your visit here.
hanap


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful composition!
    Beautiful tilda :)
    hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Forever this month! Hugs, DT Myry

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the details in red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow woderful project. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card ♥
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and Magnolia Forever.
    New years hug from Elin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap