Thursday 14 June 2018

With Love

 Wallpapering

Hello friends,
today I´d like to share my new picture.
I think summer is suitable time for redecorating.
I chose new Magnolia stamps Wallpaper Tilda
and Tilda Wall Painting.
I used Distress Inks for painting.

First I made the paper frame.
I used the wallpaper from this stamp wallpaper for the background.
I used a wooden stick for the curtain I draped  the lace on it.

Challenges Entered: 


Thank you for taking time out to visit me.
Happy creating in summer.
With love
hanap




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl June challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely design to your framed scene, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful, love your shadow box and those two sweet Tildas decorating the walls. Thank you for sharing your cute creation with us over at All About Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of detail and effort in this cute picture! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap