Thursday 22 March 2018

Spring Dream

Spring Dream

Hello friends,
today I have got a new spring card.
I´ve found the template Front -Panel- Side -Card I used here at 
Norma´s  beautiful blog From My Craft Room blog.


I´ve chosen stamps Flower Girl Tilda from Believe in Unicorn col.2017
and Tilda With Little Hat from Special Moments col.2013


 I  mostly used  papers from tis collection, they are amazing, I love them.
The sentiments inside and in front of this card  are from this paper kit too.

Challenges entered:
allaboutmagnoliachallenge(Pearls,Spring,Tilda)

Thanks so much for your visit.
Have pleasant spring days.
hanap x




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design and stunning colouring. Loving the layout and all of your scrummy details, including the layers and the inside is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at lovely Hanglar or sweet magnolia challenge.
    Crafty cuddles Jay xx
    (ps I am your newest follower he he!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and such an adorable card. ♥ this. Thanks so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw.
    [aNNie]Designer for Lovely-haenglar Challenges
    Following you now come over and see me if you wish...💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap