Tuesday 15 August 2017

Hearts

Hearts

Hi everyone,
today I´d like to
share small hearts.
We can also use them for the decoration of the gifts.
We made them with my friend Pona.
I´ve chosen the decoupage technique for the decoration.



I used this tissue.


´
I´ve chosen Magnolia stamp Tilda with Heart Arrows
from With Love col.2013 and Tilda Binding Flowers 
from Special Moments col.2013.


I tried to use one for the decoration of the tissue box.

Entered challenges:

Thanks so much for your stopping by.
Have a nice day.
hanap

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hanap… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely project… its so pretty and I always love Tilda stamps. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap