Monday 16 January 2017


From The Heart
 
Hi,
today I am back with my card that I made at the weekend.
I´ve chosen Gorjuss Stamp from Gorjuss collection,Santoro-London.
 These stamps are my favourite too.
I coloured Gorjuss doll with Distress inks.
For the backround design behind the doll I´ve chosen the maxistamp with  cupcakes
from Aladine col.
I used VersaMark pad and clear embossing powder.
After heating I coloured the paper with Distress Inks pads.
The other papers are from Pressed in Time Pad col.
Lili of The Valley
 

 
I got this Gorjuss doll as a Christmas present from my friend.
It is beautiful,isn´t it?
 
"Gorjuss, uniting hearts around the world
today,tomorrow,forever... "
SANTORO - London
 
I´d like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for your stopping by.
 
Enjoy your time with crafting.
hanap

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, so sweet!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - love that background! Thanks for playing at Craft Stamper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap