Monday 9 March 2015

Spring
 
My new card is with flowers
and butterflies.
I am looking forward
to spring.

 


 

I  chose the stamp Tilda with Daisy

from Sweet Crazy Love collection.

The main paper I used from Magnolia collection.

 


 
I used the embossing folder Birds and Swirls
(Provo Craft)on the pink paper,
 embossing borders With Love
and Flowers on the white paper
(Provo Craft,Cuttlebug)
and  the Lace die corner.
I created border on the white paper
with the edge punch.
 

 

 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
 
 
 
 

 


 
I have got this rose fom my husband.
I took a photo of it.
I love her gentle colours.
 
Thank you very much for your comments
and stopping by.
 
Be happy in these spring days.
hana

3 comments:

  1. This is a very nice card. Sweet colours. I feel spring.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the flower detail. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww this card is soooo gorgeoussss! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge - Butterflies and good luck! Hope to see you time again! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap